This is a romantic movie which tells a simple story. A man meets a woman on a train and they have time till the sunrise to spend together. Yes, that’s the complete story.
But this movie is much more than that. The dialogues and the conversations these two have during the night is really beautiful. They share views about relationship and how it has turned more into a competition between the two person.
Add to this the beauty of Vienna and you have a movie that is calm and beautiful and will be in your mind for a long time.
- The screenplay was written in eleven days.
- Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy are the only actors in the film whose characters are given names.
- Isn’t everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?
- If there’s any kind of magic in this world…it must be in the attempt of understanding someone.
- Why do I make everything so complicated?
Thanks for reading ❤