This is one of the top movies that has quickly become a modern classic. It’s a well made movie, storyline is pretty interesting.
The story follows an insomniac office worker who finds a new friend, devil-may-care soap-maker. Life is more interesting with him, and they start living together. They even start a fight club, where people come and fight and get their frustrations out. Slowly the plot thickens and the protagonist realises new troubles building up.
Another great thing about this movie is that it’s great for re-watch. There are many clue left here and there, for a curious viewer.
- There is a Starbucks coffee cup visible in every shot in the movie.
- Author Chuck Palahniuk has stated that he found the film to be an improvement on his novel.
- The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.
- You met me at a very strange time in my life.
- The things you own end up owning you.
Thanks for reading ❤