Okay, this is an entry for the reviews because of Josh Radnor. Known for his role as Ted Mosby in a sitcom, HIMYM , this is a movie under his direction.
And though the storyline is a simple romance between an elder person and a college student, this movie digs even further how everyone has a dream to return back to college and re-live the memories again. But as the cycle of life grows, we have to continue and let go of the part of us that is still feeling like a college kid and enjoy the process of growing old with our changes in body, life, and people around us.
Suggested for graduating students who will be entering a new stage of life.
- Written and Directed by Josh Radnor, who is also the central character of the movie.
- Any place you don’t leave is a prison.
- Since I was 19, I have never felt not 19.
- I was English, with a minor in history, just to make sure I was fully unemployable.
- Guilt before we act is called morality
Thanks for reading ❤