Have you ever thought, what the story of an immortal human being? An episode of star trek tried capturing with an idea that Solomon, DaVinci .. and many of the people were just the same immortal person. The writer of that episode took the idea a bit longer and made a story, his masterpiece. After his death, they made a movie on that story.
This is that movie. It’s a plain movie telling a story. Restricted to just one home, this movie was shot in 7 days and captures the excellence that can be achieved by a great story and story-telling.
- The whole movie was shot using 2 Panasonic DVX100 camcorders
- There were no deleted scenes for this movie, only 3 deleted lines.
- The episode written by same writer, Jerome Bixby was Star Trek: The Original Series; Requiem for Methuselah.
- I was raised on the Torah, my wife on the Qu’Ran, my eldest son is an Atheist, my youngest is a scientologist, my daughter is studying Hinduism, I imagine there is room there for a holy war in my living room, but we practice live and let live.
- What if a man from the Upper Paleolithic had survived until the present day?
Thanks for reading ❤