This is / isn’t a love story. Depends on your viewpoint.
“The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. B****.”
You know you are in for an awesome adventure if something starts like this. And surely the movie won’t disappoint.
The main idea of the film according to me is that “Many of us try to find the perfection in someone and get into the idealism so so much that forget the very individualism of the other person”. I won’t say anything more cause that may spoil the story
- According to the DVD commentary, one of the film’s writers estimates that 75% of the film actually happened to him.
- Jenny Beckman, the girl who is mentioned at the beginning of the movie, was a real girl who dumped one of the screenwriters.
- This was the feature film debut of director Marc Webb, who later directed The Amazing Spider-man.
- Narrator: This is a story of boy meets girl, but you should know upfront, this is not a love story.
- Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn’t mean she’s your soul mate.
Thanks for reading ❤